Big bag discharge station
- Reliable and low-dust discharge of bulk materials into the process
- Big bags are used for materials with even low use rates since they are an environmental-friendly shipping and handling container.
- The station also works well with big bags with an inner liner, and is available with a liner tautness device.
- For difficult to discharge materials, the discharge station is equipped with a vibrator or bag massager.
- The interface with the down-stream process is designed tomeet the specific requirement.
This versatile and efficient unit is used for optimal discharge of big bags in closed automated feeding systems. The big bag is becoming more important as an environmental-friendly method of shipping and handling ingredients.
The big bag is suspended from a frame attached to a hoist, moved to the big bag discharge station, and placed on the support table. The big bag discharge sleeve is placed over the discharge pipe and fastened by manual or pneumatic lowering of the clamping disc. The draw string is opened and the connecting system is pneumatically lowered to tauten the big bag discharge sleeve. Safe discharge of material into the downstream process can then begin. For difficult to discharge materials, the big bag support table is equipped with a vibrator or big bag massager. Optional low-level indicators are available to provide indication of low product level for big bag changing in time.
Our customers are:
- Manufacturers of convenience food and nutriments
- Manufacturers of spices and baking ingredients
- Bakery product manufacturers
- Pet food manufacturers
AZO transports raw materials such as bulk goods, liquids, ingredients, flavourings and enzymes fully automatically into industrial production processes. Process steps such as mixing, kneading, stirring, baking, boiling, extruding, filling and packing are automated as far as possible. Future–proof process engineering, innovative process technology and trend-setting process IT ensure the highest standard of quality in soups, sauces, dough products, potato products, spice mixtures, cereals, jams, snacks, bakery ingredients, packed bakery products, pre-formed dough, fresh bakery products and pet food.
Our customers are:
- Pharmaceutical manufacturers
- Manufacturers of dairy products
- Confectionery manufacturers
- Beverage manufacturers
AZO transports raw materials such as agents, auxiliary materials, ingredients, active agents, bulk goods, additives and liquids fully automatically into industrial production processes. Process steps such as dissolving, crystallising, centrifuging, drying, mixing, granulating, milling, calibrating, pelleting, coating, pasteurising, cooling, spraying, filling and packing are automated as far as possible. Future-proof process engineering and innovative process control technology coupled with trend-setting process IT ensure the highest standard of quality in active ingredients, liquids, tablets, capsules, granulate, milk powder, yoghurt, puddings, ice cream, margarine, diet foods, baby food, coffee, tea, confectionary and beverages.
Our customers are:
- Manufacturers of hygiene and cosmetic products
- Manufacturers of paints, lacquers and building chemistry
- Manufacturers of cleaning products and protective agents
- Manufacturers of fine and base chemical products
AZO transports raw materials such as bulk goods, additives, pigments, liquids, enzymes and fillers fully automatically into industrial production processes. Process steps such as mixing, kneading, milling, dispersing, pressing, extruding, filling and packing are automated as far as possible. Future-proof process engineering and innovative process technology coupled with trend-setting process IT ensure the highest standard of quality in toothpaste, hair care products, cosmetics, nappies, paints, lacquers, toners, plasters, cements, renders, screeds, plasterboards, super-absorbers, additives, resins, textile additives, detergents, cleaning products, fire extinguisher products, protective agents, adhesives and fine chemical products.
Our customers are:
- PVC dry blend manufacturers and companies within the extrusion sector
- Manufacturers of plastic compounds with surface improvement
- Companies within the PVC paste processing sector
- Additive and master batch manufacturers and plastic processing companies
AZO transports raw materials such as plastic powders, chalk, titanium dioxide, modifiers, additives, plasticisers, paints, pigments, stabilisers, fluids, granulates and masterbatch fully automatically to mixers, extruders, compounders, granulating and dispersing systems, coating units, blown film extrusion lines right up to injection moulding machines and compactors. Future-proof process engineering and innovative process technology coupled with trend-setting process IT ensure the highest standard of quality in profiles, pipes, slabs, films, compounds, floor coverings, wall coverings and synthetic wallpapers as well as plastic additives, plastic films, technical plastic components, hollow bodies, glass components and spunbond web.
The individual AZO®Service ensures that your production processes are continually working properly for the complete runtime of your automatic feeding systems. Qualified and experienced service employees support and advise you in terms of
- New AZO feeding system installations
- Instructions and training
- On-site production assistance
- Documentation on spare parts
- Preventative inspections and maintenance
- Hotline service
- Maintenance and inspection contracts
- Original spare parts
- Global on-site servicing
- Repair service
- Retrofit modification and relocation of existing systems