Big bag discharge station with lifting device
- Convenient big bag lifting from transport pallet into dumping station.
- Reliable dumping of bulk materials into closed production systems.
- For flow-resistant bulk materials, the dumping station will be equipped with vibration support or flexing device.
- Even in applications of with low throughput rates, big bags are expedient as environment-friendly means of transport and storage.
- Suitable also for big bags with insert, optionally available with insert winding device.
For low-dust handling discharge of big bags in closed automatic feeding systems. Big bags are gaining in importance as means of environment-friendly transport and storage in systems with frequent product change.
A fork truck deposits the big bag on a transport pallet in front of the dumping station. There the slings are slipped over the cross bar of the lifting device, the big bag is chain-hoisted, moved to the dumping station, and lowered for docking. The outlet piece of the big bag is fitted over the inlet piece and fixed in place by manually or pneumatically lowering the clamping disc. Then the tie-up string is undone and the big bag slightly lifted by the chain hoist to tension the outlet of the big bag. Safe discharge into the downstream process can start. For flow-resistant bulk material, the big bag supporting table is equipped with an additional vibration device or big bag massager. If desired, the big bag dumping station can be fitted with a low-level detector to enable quick change of the big bag.
Our customers are:
- Manufacturers of convenience food and nutriments
- Manufacturers of spices and baking ingredients
- Bakery product manufacturers
- Pet food manufacturers
AZO transports raw materials such as bulk goods, liquids, ingredients, flavourings and enzymes fully automatically into industrial production processes. Process steps such as mixing, kneading, stirring, baking, boiling, extruding, filling and packing are automated as far as possible. Future–proof process engineering, innovative process technology and trend-setting process IT ensure the highest standard of quality in soups, sauces, dough products, potato products, spice mixtures, cereals, jams, snacks, bakery ingredients, packed bakery products, pre-formed dough, fresh bakery products and pet food.
Our customers are:
- Pharmaceutical manufacturers
- Manufacturers of dairy products
- Confectionery manufacturers
- Beverage manufacturers
AZO transports raw materials such as agents, auxiliary materials, ingredients, active agents, bulk goods, additives and liquids fully automatically into industrial production processes. Process steps such as dissolving, crystallising, centrifuging, drying, mixing, granulating, milling, calibrating, pelleting, coating, pasteurising, cooling, spraying, filling and packing are automated as far as possible. Future-proof process engineering and innovative process control technology coupled with trend-setting process IT ensure the highest standard of quality in active ingredients, liquids, tablets, capsules, granulate, milk powder, yoghurt, puddings, ice cream, margarine, diet foods, baby food, coffee, tea, confectionary and beverages.
Our customers are:
- Manufacturers of hygiene and cosmetic products
- Manufacturers of paints, lacquers and building chemistry
- Manufacturers of cleaning products and protective agents
- Manufacturers of fine and base chemical products
AZO transports raw materials such as bulk goods, additives, pigments, liquids, enzymes and fillers fully automatically into industrial production processes. Process steps such as mixing, kneading, milling, dispersing, pressing, extruding, filling and packing are automated as far as possible. Future-proof process engineering and innovative process technology coupled with trend-setting process IT ensure the highest standard of quality in toothpaste, hair care products, cosmetics, nappies, paints, lacquers, toners, plasters, cements, renders, screeds, plasterboards, super-absorbers, additives, resins, textile additives, detergents, cleaning products, fire extinguisher products, protective agents, adhesives and fine chemical products.
Our customers are:
- PVC dry blend manufacturers and companies within the extrusion sector
- Manufacturers of plastic compounds with surface improvement
- Companies within the PVC paste processing sector
- Additive and master batch manufacturers and plastic processing companies
AZO transports raw materials such as plastic powders, chalk, titanium dioxide, modifiers, additives, plasticisers, paints, pigments, stabilisers, fluids, granulates and masterbatch fully automatically to mixers, extruders, compounders, granulating and dispersing systems, coating units, blown film extrusion lines right up to injection moulding machines and compactors. Future-proof process engineering and innovative process technology coupled with trend-setting process IT ensure the highest standard of quality in profiles, pipes, slabs, films, compounds, floor coverings, wall coverings and synthetic wallpapers as well as plastic additives, plastic films, technical plastic components, hollow bodies, glass components and spunbond web.
The individual AZO®Service ensures that your production processes are continually working properly for the complete runtime of your automatic feeding systems. Qualified and experienced service employees support and advise you in terms of
- New AZO feeding system installations
- Instructions and training
- On-site production assistance
- Documentation on spare parts
- Preventative inspections and maintenance
- Hotline service
- Maintenance and inspection contracts
- Original spare parts
- Global on-site servicing
- Repair service
- Retrofit modification and relocation of existing systems