Rotary valves types AL
- High filling ratio due to optimally designed inlet
- Minimum clearance, therefore minimum loss of air
- Sturdy construction with external ball bearings
- Exchangeable, adjustable rotor blades
- Quickly demountable special versions
- Maximum permissible product temperature: 150 °C (standard version)
- Special versions for product temperatures up to 400 °C
- Maximum pressure difference: 2 bar
- Special pressure-proof versions for up to 3 or 10 bar
- Choice of 5 different rotor-blade versions to suit type of bulk material
For dustlike, powdery and granular bulk materials such as various kinds of flour, cereals, meals, sugar, coffee powder, starches, milk powder, plastic powder, small coal, fly ash, etc. For dosing or shutting-off at container outlets, as closure elements on receiver outlets, with feed pan in continuous vacuum and pressure conveying. Available in numerous versions of design, the rotary valves can be used even for the most difficult products.
The bulk material is fed to the rotor chambers in free fall, conveyed downwards by the turning rotor, and dis-charged in free fall. The dosing rate can be suited to specific customer requirements by adjusting the valve speed. In combination with a feed pan, the rotary valves can be used in pneumatic conveying systems as well. With vacuum conveying systems, the bulk material is sucked away as it falls into the conveying line. With pressure conveying systems, the bulk material falling into the line is blown away. The overpressure thereby generated in the system must be conveyed outside by the upwards-turning empty chambers, via vent openings and a filter.
Our customers are:
- Manufacturers of convenience food and nutriments
- Manufacturers of spices and baking ingredients
- Bakery product manufacturers
- Pet food manufacturers
AZO transports raw materials such as bulk goods, liquids, ingredients, flavourings and enzymes fully automatically into industrial production processes. Process steps such as mixing, kneading, stirring, baking, boiling, extruding, filling and packing are automated as far as possible. Future–proof process engineering, innovative process technology and trend-setting process IT ensure the highest standard of quality in soups, sauces, dough products, potato products, spice mixtures, cereals, jams, snacks, bakery ingredients, packed bakery products, pre-formed dough, fresh bakery products and pet food.
Our customers are:
- Pharmaceutical manufacturers
- Manufacturers of dairy products
- Confectionery manufacturers
- Beverage manufacturers
AZO transports raw materials such as agents, auxiliary materials, ingredients, active agents, bulk goods, additives and liquids fully automatically into industrial production processes. Process steps such as dissolving, crystallising, centrifuging, drying, mixing, granulating, milling, calibrating, pelleting, coating, pasteurising, cooling, spraying, filling and packing are automated as far as possible. Future-proof process engineering and innovative process control technology coupled with trend-setting process IT ensure the highest standard of quality in active ingredients, liquids, tablets, capsules, granulate, milk powder, yoghurt, puddings, ice cream, margarine, diet foods, baby food, coffee, tea, confectionary and beverages.
Our customers are:
- Manufacturers of hygiene and cosmetic products
- Manufacturers of paints, lacquers and building chemistry
- Manufacturers of cleaning products and protective agents
- Manufacturers of fine and base chemical products
AZO transports raw materials such as bulk goods, additives, pigments, liquids, enzymes and fillers fully automatically into industrial production processes. Process steps such as mixing, kneading, milling, dispersing, pressing, extruding, filling and packing are automated as far as possible. Future-proof process engineering and innovative process technology coupled with trend-setting process IT ensure the highest standard of quality in toothpaste, hair care products, cosmetics, nappies, paints, lacquers, toners, plasters, cements, renders, screeds, plasterboards, super-absorbers, additives, resins, textile additives, detergents, cleaning products, fire extinguisher products, protective agents, adhesives and fine chemical products.
Our customers are:
- PVC dry blend manufacturers and companies within the extrusion sector
- Manufacturers of plastic compounds with surface improvement
- Companies within the PVC paste processing sector
- Additive and master batch manufacturers and plastic processing companies
AZO transports raw materials such as plastic powders, chalk, titanium dioxide, modifiers, additives, plasticisers, paints, pigments, stabilisers, fluids, granulates and masterbatch fully automatically to mixers, extruders, compounders, granulating and dispersing systems, coating units, blown film extrusion lines right up to injection moulding machines and compactors. Future-proof process engineering and innovative process technology coupled with trend-setting process IT ensure the highest standard of quality in profiles, pipes, slabs, films, compounds, floor coverings, wall coverings and synthetic wallpapers as well as plastic additives, plastic films, technical plastic components, hollow bodies, glass components and spunbond web.
The individual AZO®Service ensures that your production processes are continually working properly for the complete runtime of your automatic feeding systems. Qualified and experienced service employees support and advise you in terms of
- New AZO feeding system installations
- Instructions and training
- On-site production assistance
- Documentation on spare parts
- Preventative inspections and maintenance
- Hotline service
- Maintenance and inspection contracts
- Original spare parts
- Global on-site servicing
- Repair service
- Retrofit modification and relocation of existing systems