Cleaning station for dry cleaning containers and hoppers
- Downtimes and transportation over long distances are avoided as separate wet cleaning with subsequent drying is rendered unnecessary.
- Containers with small inlet apertures are cleaned effectively.
- The cleaning unit can be adapted to virtually any geometric shape of rotation-symmetrical containers.
- Closed system during cleaning avoids exposing the operator and the environment to dust.
- Various levels of automation possible.
For cleaning the inside of rotation-symmetrical containers and hoppers with compressed air. Used wherever dry cleaning is sufficient or wet cleaning is not possible. The ingenious design makes it possible to automatically remove product residue and clean the inside of containers. Thanks to the folding mechanism, it is also possible to clean containers with small inlet apertures, as the cleaning unit only unfolds once it is inside the container.
The cleaning unit, which is moved vertically by means of a linear drive, is attached to a vertical column with a cantilever arm. The cleaning unit consists of two arms on which the cleaning nozzles are attached. These arms are folded together tightly as the cleaning unit is inserted into the container and they do not open out until fully inserted in the container. Once unfolded close to the walls, the unit is rotated during the cleaning cycle by a pneumatic rotary drive. This enables it to reach all corners on the inside of the container and to clean them with compressed air. The nozzles have a central supply of cleaning air that runs in a flexible energy supply chain.
The container equipped with an outlet valve is placed in the cleaning station. Centring corners make it easier to position the container. The patented docking collar creates a dust-tight connection between the container outlet and the suction hopper. An aspiration line from a central filter station is connected to the suction hopper. The product residue that are removed during the cleaning process are drawn off and disposed of in a central system.
Our customers are:
- Manufacturers of convenience food and nutriments
- Manufacturers of spices and baking ingredients
- Bakery product manufacturers
- Pet food manufacturers
AZO transports raw materials such as bulk goods, liquids, ingredients, flavourings and enzymes fully automatically into industrial production processes. Process steps such as mixing, kneading, stirring, baking, boiling, extruding, filling and packing are automated as far as possible. Future–proof process engineering, innovative process technology and trend-setting process IT ensure the highest standard of quality in soups, sauces, dough products, potato products, spice mixtures, cereals, jams, snacks, bakery ingredients, packed bakery products, pre-formed dough, fresh bakery products and pet food.
Our customers are:
- Pharmaceutical manufacturers
- Manufacturers of dairy products
- Confectionery manufacturers
- Beverage manufacturers
AZO transports raw materials such as agents, auxiliary materials, ingredients, active agents, bulk goods, additives and liquids fully automatically into industrial production processes. Process steps such as dissolving, crystallising, centrifuging, drying, mixing, granulating, milling, calibrating, pelleting, coating, pasteurising, cooling, spraying, filling and packing are automated as far as possible. Future-proof process engineering and innovative process control technology coupled with trend-setting process IT ensure the highest standard of quality in active ingredients, liquids, tablets, capsules, granulate, milk powder, yoghurt, puddings, ice cream, margarine, diet foods, baby food, coffee, tea, confectionary and beverages.
Our customers are:
- Manufacturers of hygiene and cosmetic products
- Manufacturers of paints, lacquers and building chemistry
- Manufacturers of cleaning products and protective agents
- Manufacturers of fine and base chemical products
AZO transports raw materials such as bulk goods, additives, pigments, liquids, enzymes and fillers fully automatically into industrial production processes. Process steps such as mixing, kneading, milling, dispersing, pressing, extruding, filling and packing are automated as far as possible. Future-proof process engineering and innovative process technology coupled with trend-setting process IT ensure the highest standard of quality in toothpaste, hair care products, cosmetics, nappies, paints, lacquers, toners, plasters, cements, renders, screeds, plasterboards, super-absorbers, additives, resins, textile additives, detergents, cleaning products, fire extinguisher products, protective agents, adhesives and fine chemical products.
Our customers are:
- PVC dry blend manufacturers and companies within the extrusion sector
- Manufacturers of plastic compounds with surface improvement
- Companies within the PVC paste processing sector
- Additive and master batch manufacturers and plastic processing companies
AZO transports raw materials such as plastic powders, chalk, titanium dioxide, modifiers, additives, plasticisers, paints, pigments, stabilisers, fluids, granulates and masterbatch fully automatically to mixers, extruders, compounders, granulating and dispersing systems, coating units, blown film extrusion lines right up to injection moulding machines and compactors. Future-proof process engineering and innovative process technology coupled with trend-setting process IT ensure the highest standard of quality in profiles, pipes, slabs, films, compounds, floor coverings, wall coverings and synthetic wallpapers as well as plastic additives, plastic films, technical plastic components, hollow bodies, glass components and spunbond web.
The individual AZO®Service ensures that your production processes are continually working properly for the complete runtime of your automatic feeding systems. Qualified and experienced service employees support and advise you in terms of
- New AZO feeding system installations
- Instructions and training
- On-site production assistance
- Documentation on spare parts
- Preventative inspections and maintenance
- Hotline service
- Maintenance and inspection contracts
- Original spare parts
- Global on-site servicing
- Repair service
- Retrofit modification and relocation of existing systems