Docking station for BATCHTAINER®
- The patented docking collar provides dust-free product discharge from BATCHTAINER®
- Fast and flexible product change over
- Even ingredients which are difficult to discharge can be handled using the vibratory discharge system
- Heavy duty construction, fits commonly used container styles and sizes.
- Optional identification systems prove that the right container is in place and provide batch tracking and documentation.
The container docking station provides dust-free product discharge from BATCHTAINER®. Use of BATCHTAINER® is increasing due to the flexibility and ease of connection to an automated system. Processes requiring non bulk ingredients with accurate lot and batch tracking are excellent applications for these containers.
The AZO BATCHTAINER® is placed on the container docking station by a fork lift or other lifting device. If vibration is required for discharge the container must be locked in place with air operated latches. An optional electronic identification system assures that the right container is in place before discharge can begin. A dust tight connection is made with the pat-ented docking collar. The BATCHTAINER® remains on the dock-ing station as long as the ingredient is required by the process. When changing containers you simply close the discharge valve, and, if necessary, release the locking device. Then the BATCHTAINER® can be returned to storage.
Our customers are:
- Manufacturers of convenience food and nutriments
- Manufacturers of spices and baking ingredients
- Bakery product manufacturers
- Pet food manufacturers
AZO transports raw materials such as bulk goods, liquids, ingredients, flavourings and enzymes fully automatically into industrial production processes. Process steps such as mixing, kneading, stirring, baking, boiling, extruding, filling and packing are automated as far as possible. Future–proof process engineering, innovative process technology and trend-setting process IT ensure the highest standard of quality in soups, sauces, dough products, potato products, spice mixtures, cereals, jams, snacks, bakery ingredients, packed bakery products, pre-formed dough, fresh bakery products and pet food.
Our customers are:
- Pharmaceutical manufacturers
- Manufacturers of dairy products
- Confectionery manufacturers
- Beverage manufacturers
AZO transports raw materials such as agents, auxiliary materials, ingredients, active agents, bulk goods, additives and liquids fully automatically into industrial production processes. Process steps such as dissolving, crystallising, centrifuging, drying, mixing, granulating, milling, calibrating, pelleting, coating, pasteurising, cooling, spraying, filling and packing are automated as far as possible. Future-proof process engineering and innovative process control technology coupled with trend-setting process IT ensure the highest standard of quality in active ingredients, liquids, tablets, capsules, granulate, milk powder, yoghurt, puddings, ice cream, margarine, diet foods, baby food, coffee, tea, confectionary and beverages.
Our customers are:
- Manufacturers of hygiene and cosmetic products
- Manufacturers of paints, lacquers and building chemistry
- Manufacturers of cleaning products and protective agents
- Manufacturers of fine and base chemical products
AZO transports raw materials such as bulk goods, additives, pigments, liquids, enzymes and fillers fully automatically into industrial production processes. Process steps such as mixing, kneading, milling, dispersing, pressing, extruding, filling and packing are automated as far as possible. Future-proof process engineering and innovative process technology coupled with trend-setting process IT ensure the highest standard of quality in toothpaste, hair care products, cosmetics, nappies, paints, lacquers, toners, plasters, cements, renders, screeds, plasterboards, super-absorbers, additives, resins, textile additives, detergents, cleaning products, fire extinguisher products, protective agents, adhesives and fine chemical products.
Our customers are:
- PVC dry blend manufacturers and companies within the extrusion sector
- Manufacturers of plastic compounds with surface improvement
- Companies within the PVC paste processing sector
- Additive and master batch manufacturers and plastic processing companies
AZO transports raw materials such as plastic powders, chalk, titanium dioxide, modifiers, additives, plasticisers, paints, pigments, stabilisers, fluids, granulates and masterbatch fully automatically to mixers, extruders, compounders, granulating and dispersing systems, coating units, blown film extrusion lines right up to injection moulding machines and compactors. Future-proof process engineering and innovative process technology coupled with trend-setting process IT ensure the highest standard of quality in profiles, pipes, slabs, films, compounds, floor coverings, wall coverings and synthetic wallpapers as well as plastic additives, plastic films, technical plastic components, hollow bodies, glass components and spunbond web.
The individual AZO®Service ensures that your production processes are continually working properly for the complete runtime of your automatic feeding systems. Qualified and experienced service employees support and advise you in terms of
- New AZO feeding system installations
- Instructions and training
- On-site production assistance
- Documentation on spare parts
- Preventative inspections and maintenance
- Hotline service
- Maintenance and inspection contracts
- Original spare parts
- Global on-site servicing
- Repair service
- Retrofit modification and relocation of existing systems