- Contamination-free collecting of ingredients
- Homogeneous mixing irrespective of the characteristics of the products to be mixed, e. g. size and structure of the particles, flowability, moisture, bulk density, fluidization etc.
- Easy-to-clean system
- In accordance with FDA regulations as well as 3-a sanitary standards and EHEDG regulations
- Optimum batch documentation and tracking, therefore dependable documentation of the formula composition
- Due to its circular design, the MIXTAINER is extraordinarily stable and highly accurate to dimension making it suitable for automated operation.
In the foodstuffs, pharmaceuticals, plastics and chemical industries where high-grade products have to be mixed. Special attention has been turned to contamination-free collecting and mixing of bulk materials and minor ingredients.
The MIXTAINER® is placed on a floor scale and moved under the metering points with a linear vehicle or freely configured FTS vehicles. According to the recipe the individual metering points are controlled, and the respective ingredient is metered in coarse or fine stream with very high accuracy. Special navigation systems ensure that the right MIXTAINER® is at the right metering point. When all ingredients of the formula have been precisely metered and weighed, the MIXTAINER® is moved to the container-mixer COM. There the MIXTAINER® is locked into a pickup device and the cover is removed automatically. After that the screw-belt mixing device dips into the MIXTAINER® and the head plate forms a dust-tight connection. Then the MIXTAINER® is lifted automatically and brought into a tilt angle of up to 30°. Highly intensive mixing begins, if desired with the addition of liquids. The slanting position of the MIXTAINER® causes the products to stream and mix very intensely. The force of gravitation works diagonally to the axis of symmetry activating the central zone of the mixing chamber. This results in total streaming within the complete chamber and an ideal mixing quality which cannot be improved in practice. When the intensive mixing process is over, the MIXTAINER® returns to a vertical position, is switched off, the mixing tool is removed from the MIXTAINER® and the product is gently wiped off. After that the MIXTAINER® is sealed again auto-matically with the cover and it can be used for other processing steps such as packaging or filling.
Our customers are:
- Manufacturers of convenience food and nutriments
- Manufacturers of spices and baking ingredients
- Bakery product manufacturers
- Pet food manufacturers
AZO transports raw materials such as bulk goods, liquids, ingredients, flavourings and enzymes fully automatically into industrial production processes. Process steps such as mixing, kneading, stirring, baking, boiling, extruding, filling and packing are automated as far as possible. Future–proof process engineering, innovative process technology and trend-setting process IT ensure the highest standard of quality in soups, sauces, dough products, potato products, spice mixtures, cereals, jams, snacks, bakery ingredients, packed bakery products, pre-formed dough, fresh bakery products and pet food.
Our customers are:
- Pharmaceutical manufacturers
- Manufacturers of dairy products
- Confectionery manufacturers
- Beverage manufacturers
AZO transports raw materials such as agents, auxiliary materials, ingredients, active agents, bulk goods, additives and liquids fully automatically into industrial production processes. Process steps such as dissolving, crystallising, centrifuging, drying, mixing, granulating, milling, calibrating, pelleting, coating, pasteurising, cooling, spraying, filling and packing are automated as far as possible. Future-proof process engineering and innovative process control technology coupled with trend-setting process IT ensure the highest standard of quality in active ingredients, liquids, tablets, capsules, granulate, milk powder, yoghurt, puddings, ice cream, margarine, diet foods, baby food, coffee, tea, confectionary and beverages.
Our customers are:
- Manufacturers of hygiene and cosmetic products
- Manufacturers of paints, lacquers and building chemistry
- Manufacturers of cleaning products and protective agents
- Manufacturers of fine and base chemical products
AZO transports raw materials such as bulk goods, additives, pigments, liquids, enzymes and fillers fully automatically into industrial production processes. Process steps such as mixing, kneading, milling, dispersing, pressing, extruding, filling and packing are automated as far as possible. Future-proof process engineering and innovative process technology coupled with trend-setting process IT ensure the highest standard of quality in toothpaste, hair care products, cosmetics, nappies, paints, lacquers, toners, plasters, cements, renders, screeds, plasterboards, super-absorbers, additives, resins, textile additives, detergents, cleaning products, fire extinguisher products, protective agents, adhesives and fine chemical products.
Our customers are:
- PVC dry blend manufacturers and companies within the extrusion sector
- Manufacturers of plastic compounds with surface improvement
- Companies within the PVC paste processing sector
- Additive and master batch manufacturers and plastic processing companies
AZO transports raw materials such as plastic powders, chalk, titanium dioxide, modifiers, additives, plasticisers, paints, pigments, stabilisers, fluids, granulates and masterbatch fully automatically to mixers, extruders, compounders, granulating and dispersing systems, coating units, blown film extrusion lines right up to injection moulding machines and compactors. Future-proof process engineering and innovative process technology coupled with trend-setting process IT ensure the highest standard of quality in profiles, pipes, slabs, films, compounds, floor coverings, wall coverings and synthetic wallpapers as well as plastic additives, plastic films, technical plastic components, hollow bodies, glass components and spunbond web.
The individual AZO®Service ensures that your production processes are continually working properly for the complete runtime of your automatic feeding systems. Qualified and experienced service employees support and advise you in terms of
- New AZO feeding system installations
- Instructions and training
- On-site production assistance
- Documentation on spare parts
- Preventative inspections and maintenance
- Hotline service
- Maintenance and inspection contracts
- Original spare parts
- Global on-site servicing
- Repair service
- Retrofit modification and relocation of existing systems