Filling and weighing station for small packages
- When combined with the DA cyclone screener, the functions of dosing, screening and filling are integrated in one system
- Affordable basic version as a stand-alone solution for just the weighing process
- Versatile thanks to rapid retooling to accommodate different receptacles (sacks, tubs, boxes)
- Modular design allows customised configuration and upgrading
- Weights and measures approved scales in the 10-50 kg weighing range
High fill rates are less of a priority whenever mixtures of bulk materials need to be produced and filled in relatively small batches in a flexible manner.
It is far more important to be able to use a compact, versatile system that satisfies customer requirements in a practical way. The final process step prior to the transfer for despatch is also a crucial step where quality assurance is concerned.
The filling and weighing station for small receptacles can be positioned directly under mixers or buffer hoppers or can be fed from containers and big bags. Either a dosing screw or a cyclone screener type DA is used as the dosing unit. The screener has the advantage that foreign particles can be eliminated and small agglomerates broken down at the same time during the dosing process.
Depending what form of receptacle is being filled (sacks, boxes with inliner, tubs etc.), the station can be fitted with different filling heads and functions. The machine operator enters and maintains filling and weighing parameters either locally on the operating unit (basic equipment) or sends these to a master control system.
In the case of sacks or boxes with inliners, handling of the receptacles at the station is only carried out manually. The machine operator still has both hands free for docking the receptacle at the filling head and starts the dosing process using the foot-operated switch. Dosing is carried out automatically until the specified fill weight has been obtained. Then the receptacle can be disconnected using the foot-operated switch again. The system can also be designed for fully automatic operation when filling rigid receptacles like tubs, for example, and small drums.
There is an option to connect the system to an aspiration unit in order to vent the displaced dust-laden air during filling. Operation is possible in compliance with ATEX depending on the defined zone.
The filling unit including accessories satisfies stringent hygiene requirements and guarantees simple handling. Bespoke solutions are available for complete inline wet cleaning.
Our customers are:
- Manufacturers of convenience food and nutriments
- Manufacturers of spices and baking ingredients
- Bakery product manufacturers
- Pet food manufacturers
AZO transports raw materials such as bulk goods, liquids, ingredients, flavourings and enzymes fully automatically into industrial production processes. Process steps such as mixing, kneading, stirring, baking, boiling, extruding, filling and packing are automated as far as possible. Future–proof process engineering, innovative process technology and trend-setting process IT ensure the highest standard of quality in soups, sauces, dough products, potato products, spice mixtures, cereals, jams, snacks, bakery ingredients, packed bakery products, pre-formed dough, fresh bakery products and pet food.
Our customers are:
- Pharmaceutical manufacturers
- Manufacturers of dairy products
- Confectionery manufacturers
- Beverage manufacturers
AZO transports raw materials such as agents, auxiliary materials, ingredients, active agents, bulk goods, additives and liquids fully automatically into industrial production processes. Process steps such as dissolving, crystallising, centrifuging, drying, mixing, granulating, milling, calibrating, pelleting, coating, pasteurising, cooling, spraying, filling and packing are automated as far as possible. Future-proof process engineering and innovative process control technology coupled with trend-setting process IT ensure the highest standard of quality in active ingredients, liquids, tablets, capsules, granulate, milk powder, yoghurt, puddings, ice cream, margarine, diet foods, baby food, coffee, tea, confectionary and beverages.
Our customers are:
- Manufacturers of hygiene and cosmetic products
- Manufacturers of paints, lacquers and building chemistry
- Manufacturers of cleaning products and protective agents
- Manufacturers of fine and base chemical products
AZO transports raw materials such as bulk goods, additives, pigments, liquids, enzymes and fillers fully automatically into industrial production processes. Process steps such as mixing, kneading, milling, dispersing, pressing, extruding, filling and packing are automated as far as possible. Future-proof process engineering and innovative process technology coupled with trend-setting process IT ensure the highest standard of quality in toothpaste, hair care products, cosmetics, nappies, paints, lacquers, toners, plasters, cements, renders, screeds, plasterboards, super-absorbers, additives, resins, textile additives, detergents, cleaning products, fire extinguisher products, protective agents, adhesives and fine chemical products.
Our customers are:
- PVC dry blend manufacturers and companies within the extrusion sector
- Manufacturers of plastic compounds with surface improvement
- Companies within the PVC paste processing sector
- Additive and master batch manufacturers and plastic processing companies
AZO transports raw materials such as plastic powders, chalk, titanium dioxide, modifiers, additives, plasticisers, paints, pigments, stabilisers, fluids, granulates and masterbatch fully automatically to mixers, extruders, compounders, granulating and dispersing systems, coating units, blown film extrusion lines right up to injection moulding machines and compactors. Future-proof process engineering and innovative process technology coupled with trend-setting process IT ensure the highest standard of quality in profiles, pipes, slabs, films, compounds, floor coverings, wall coverings and synthetic wallpapers as well as plastic additives, plastic films, technical plastic components, hollow bodies, glass components and spunbond web.
The individual AZO®Service ensures that your production processes are continually working properly for the complete runtime of your automatic feeding systems. Qualified and experienced service employees support and advise you in terms of
- New AZO feeding system installations
- Instructions and training
- On-site production assistance
- Documentation on spare parts
- Preventative inspections and maintenance
- Hotline service
- Maintenance and inspection contracts
- Original spare parts
- Global on-site servicing
- Repair service
- Retrofit modification and relocation of existing systems