Vacuum rotary piston blower type S65
- Blower levels with integrated pulsation reduction
- Completely new aggregation concept
- Extremely small dimensions, less erection area required
- Maintenance-free design of the drive elements
- No pressure silencer with wear-prone absorption material
- Easy access to all components
- Low noise emission
- Energy- and eco-friendly operation due to low power consumption
For generating under-pressure in pneumatic vacuum conveying systems used for conveying of bulk materials. When using the unit in vacuum conveying systems, the blower is usually preceded by a receiver or secondary filter with a large-dimension cartridge filter. This filter is pneumatically cleaned by compressed air thus preventing dust from entering the blower unit. The flexible modular design permits installation of any blower unit and motor size for belt drive within the range of a nominal width. Consequently the system can be optimally adapted to the specific demands on the capacity as well as to any modifications which may become necessary later.
Due to the 3-blade rotors in connection with the pre-intake, a reduction of pulsation could be achieved thus taking completely new ways in the design of the device. All components of the unit have been installed on a basic construction. The basic construction incorporates purely metallic and completely wear-free installations which ensure a uniform reduction of noise over the whole speed range. The very good long-term experience with V-belt drives has given grounds for developing this kind of drive further. The motor installed on a rocker drives the blower device with its 3-blade rotors via narrow V-belts. This principle ensures that the belts have optimum tension at all times. Even after longer operation the tension need not be re-adjusted. Elastic support is a standard feature, special base plates are not required. After connecting the conveying line, filling the lubricating oil and establishing the electrical connection the blower is ready for operation. Thus the installation costs are reduced to a minimum.
Our customers are:
- Manufacturers of convenience food and nutriments
- Manufacturers of spices and baking ingredients
- Bakery product manufacturers
- Pet food manufacturers
AZO transports raw materials such as bulk goods, liquids, ingredients, flavourings and enzymes fully automatically into industrial production processes. Process steps such as mixing, kneading, stirring, baking, boiling, extruding, filling and packing are automated as far as possible. Future–proof process engineering, innovative process technology and trend-setting process IT ensure the highest standard of quality in soups, sauces, dough products, potato products, spice mixtures, cereals, jams, snacks, bakery ingredients, packed bakery products, pre-formed dough, fresh bakery products and pet food.
Our customers are:
- Pharmaceutical manufacturers
- Manufacturers of dairy products
- Confectionery manufacturers
- Beverage manufacturers
AZO transports raw materials such as agents, auxiliary materials, ingredients, active agents, bulk goods, additives and liquids fully automatically into industrial production processes. Process steps such as dissolving, crystallising, centrifuging, drying, mixing, granulating, milling, calibrating, pelleting, coating, pasteurising, cooling, spraying, filling and packing are automated as far as possible. Future-proof process engineering and innovative process control technology coupled with trend-setting process IT ensure the highest standard of quality in active ingredients, liquids, tablets, capsules, granulate, milk powder, yoghurt, puddings, ice cream, margarine, diet foods, baby food, coffee, tea, confectionary and beverages.
Our customers are:
- Manufacturers of hygiene and cosmetic products
- Manufacturers of paints, lacquers and building chemistry
- Manufacturers of cleaning products and protective agents
- Manufacturers of fine and base chemical products
AZO transports raw materials such as bulk goods, additives, pigments, liquids, enzymes and fillers fully automatically into industrial production processes. Process steps such as mixing, kneading, milling, dispersing, pressing, extruding, filling and packing are automated as far as possible. Future-proof process engineering and innovative process technology coupled with trend-setting process IT ensure the highest standard of quality in toothpaste, hair care products, cosmetics, nappies, paints, lacquers, toners, plasters, cements, renders, screeds, plasterboards, super-absorbers, additives, resins, textile additives, detergents, cleaning products, fire extinguisher products, protective agents, adhesives and fine chemical products.
Our customers are:
- PVC dry blend manufacturers and companies within the extrusion sector
- Manufacturers of plastic compounds with surface improvement
- Companies within the PVC paste processing sector
- Additive and master batch manufacturers and plastic processing companies
AZO transports raw materials such as plastic powders, chalk, titanium dioxide, modifiers, additives, plasticisers, paints, pigments, stabilisers, fluids, granulates and masterbatch fully automatically to mixers, extruders, compounders, granulating and dispersing systems, coating units, blown film extrusion lines right up to injection moulding machines and compactors. Future-proof process engineering and innovative process technology coupled with trend-setting process IT ensure the highest standard of quality in profiles, pipes, slabs, films, compounds, floor coverings, wall coverings and synthetic wallpapers as well as plastic additives, plastic films, technical plastic components, hollow bodies, glass components and spunbond web.
The individual AZO®Service ensures that your production processes are continually working properly for the complete runtime of your automatic feeding systems. Qualified and experienced service employees support and advise you in terms of
- New AZO feeding system installations
- Instructions and training
- On-site production assistance
- Documentation on spare parts
- Preventative inspections and maintenance
- Hotline service
- Maintenance and inspection contracts
- Original spare parts
- Global on-site servicing
- Repair service
- Retrofit modification and relocation of existing systems