- Efficient system integrates several functions such as conveying, dosing, weighing and mixing in one machine.
- High repeat accuracy ensured by precision weighing of all components
- Large cleaning doors facilitate rapid dye change and intensive cleaning
- Exact throughput volume acquisition for each processing machine
- Widespread use of stainless steel ensures system retains its value
For discontinuous, gravimetric product supply, mixing and dyeing of granulate with masterbatch, regenerated material, pigments and additives. Suitable for medium to high throughput rates in connection with injection moulding and blow moulding machines as well as extruders and film blowing extruders.
The MIXOMAT consists of a conical housing, filling and venting connections, large cleaning door with quick-release fasteners and inspection glass facilities. Agitator with gear motor and compressed air operated outlet locking mechanism. A support console is provided for mounting and securing purposes. All parts that come in contact with the product are made from stainless steel. The ground and polished version should be used for special requirements and for cleaning applications involving pigments.
For feeding and mixing of weighed components as well as dyeing of plastics with dyeing agents and additives accurate to the formula. An exemplary degree of efficiency is achieved by integrating the conveying, dosing, weighing and mixing stages in one unit. This is of particular advantage in meeting demanding requirements in terms of quality and repeat accuracy as well as in applications where material consumption is to be registered and balanced exactly. This, of course, also applies to the addition of weighed minor components. Can be used as an individual feeding system as well as in collective feeding systems with a common blower and secondary filter.
MIXOMAT scale – Design layout
The MIXOMAT scale is identical to the MIXOMAT, but with additional features; a weighing device with frame and damping facility. A compressed air purged filter and a conveyor connection are additionally required for individual product feed. In collective feeding systems, the MIXOMAT scales are equipped with angle valves and compressed air purged primary filters.
Our customers are:
- Manufacturers of convenience food and nutriments
- Manufacturers of spices and baking ingredients
- Bakery product manufacturers
- Pet food manufacturers
AZO transports raw materials such as bulk goods, liquids, ingredients, flavourings and enzymes fully automatically into industrial production processes. Process steps such as mixing, kneading, stirring, baking, boiling, extruding, filling and packing are automated as far as possible. Future–proof process engineering, innovative process technology and trend-setting process IT ensure the highest standard of quality in soups, sauces, dough products, potato products, spice mixtures, cereals, jams, snacks, bakery ingredients, packed bakery products, pre-formed dough, fresh bakery products and pet food.
Our customers are:
- Pharmaceutical manufacturers
- Manufacturers of dairy products
- Confectionery manufacturers
- Beverage manufacturers
AZO transports raw materials such as agents, auxiliary materials, ingredients, active agents, bulk goods, additives and liquids fully automatically into industrial production processes. Process steps such as dissolving, crystallising, centrifuging, drying, mixing, granulating, milling, calibrating, pelleting, coating, pasteurising, cooling, spraying, filling and packing are automated as far as possible. Future-proof process engineering and innovative process control technology coupled with trend-setting process IT ensure the highest standard of quality in active ingredients, liquids, tablets, capsules, granulate, milk powder, yoghurt, puddings, ice cream, margarine, diet foods, baby food, coffee, tea, confectionary and beverages.
Our customers are:
- Manufacturers of hygiene and cosmetic products
- Manufacturers of paints, lacquers and building chemistry
- Manufacturers of cleaning products and protective agents
- Manufacturers of fine and base chemical products
AZO transports raw materials such as bulk goods, additives, pigments, liquids, enzymes and fillers fully automatically into industrial production processes. Process steps such as mixing, kneading, milling, dispersing, pressing, extruding, filling and packing are automated as far as possible. Future-proof process engineering and innovative process technology coupled with trend-setting process IT ensure the highest standard of quality in toothpaste, hair care products, cosmetics, nappies, paints, lacquers, toners, plasters, cements, renders, screeds, plasterboards, super-absorbers, additives, resins, textile additives, detergents, cleaning products, fire extinguisher products, protective agents, adhesives and fine chemical products.
Our customers are:
- PVC dry blend manufacturers and companies within the extrusion sector
- Manufacturers of plastic compounds with surface improvement
- Companies within the PVC paste processing sector
- Additive and master batch manufacturers and plastic processing companies
AZO transports raw materials such as plastic powders, chalk, titanium dioxide, modifiers, additives, plasticisers, paints, pigments, stabilisers, fluids, granulates and masterbatch fully automatically to mixers, extruders, compounders, granulating and dispersing systems, coating units, blown film extrusion lines right up to injection moulding machines and compactors. Future-proof process engineering and innovative process technology coupled with trend-setting process IT ensure the highest standard of quality in profiles, pipes, slabs, films, compounds, floor coverings, wall coverings and synthetic wallpapers as well as plastic additives, plastic films, technical plastic components, hollow bodies, glass components and spunbond web.
The individual AZO®Service ensures that your production processes are continually working properly for the complete runtime of your automatic feeding systems. Qualified and experienced service employees support and advise you in terms of
- New AZO feeding system installations
- Instructions and training
- On-site production assistance
- Documentation on spare parts
- Preventative inspections and maintenance
- Hotline service
- Maintenance and inspection contracts
- Original spare parts
- Global on-site servicing
- Repair service
- Retrofit modification and relocation of existing systems