AZO Air dehumidifier LE
- Ergonomic, function-orientated design
- Digital measurement of dew point in °C, dew point better than -30 °C
- Digital measurement and display of currently required total volume of dry air
- Dew point monitoring provided as standard with continuous display
- Dew point and temperature-controlled desorption
- Large line and chamber cross sections, correspondingly low pressure loss in the system
- Large dimensioned filter in dry air, return air and regeneration circuits
- Permanent air volume monitoring and control
- Large drying agent volume ensures fewer regeneration cycles
- Drying agent can be replaced without the need for servicing personnel
- Temperature-controlled cooling
For energy-saving, material-protective and efficient drying of plastic granulate. The new AZO dry-air drying system consists of an air dehumidifier LE and one or several pellet dryers GT.
This new system differs fundamentally from standard concepts available on the market, in terms of its principle of enabling individual adaptation of the drying system to the respective material to be dried. This means that the material can be dried efficiently and reliably by the installation of a heating system and a blower on each drying hopper.
The type LE air dehumidifier operates in accordance with the AZO double-chamber principle, i.e. one chamber is responsible for drying while the other chamber is used for regeneration and cooling purposes. Switchover between chamber A and B occurs upon reaching a dew point of -30 °C. The air to be dried is passed through the drying agent in one of the two chambers. In this way, moisture is removed from the air which is then made available to the pellet dryer. The changeover to the second chamber takes place as previously described when the drying agent (molecular sieve) is saturated with water. The first chamber is then regenerated by the heated air, i.e. the moisture is removed from the molecular sieve. The AZO system is characterised by particularly efficient operation as only the amount of air actually required for the drying process is dehumidified.
Our customers are:
- Manufacturers of convenience food and nutriments
- Manufacturers of spices and baking ingredients
- Bakery product manufacturers
- Pet food manufacturers
AZO transports raw materials such as bulk goods, liquids, ingredients, flavourings and enzymes fully automatically into industrial production processes. Process steps such as mixing, kneading, stirring, baking, boiling, extruding, filling and packing are automated as far as possible. Future–proof process engineering, innovative process technology and trend-setting process IT ensure the highest standard of quality in soups, sauces, dough products, potato products, spice mixtures, cereals, jams, snacks, bakery ingredients, packed bakery products, pre-formed dough, fresh bakery products and pet food.
Our customers are:
- Pharmaceutical manufacturers
- Manufacturers of dairy products
- Confectionery manufacturers
- Beverage manufacturers
AZO transports raw materials such as agents, auxiliary materials, ingredients, active agents, bulk goods, additives and liquids fully automatically into industrial production processes. Process steps such as dissolving, crystallising, centrifuging, drying, mixing, granulating, milling, calibrating, pelleting, coating, pasteurising, cooling, spraying, filling and packing are automated as far as possible. Future-proof process engineering and innovative process control technology coupled with trend-setting process IT ensure the highest standard of quality in active ingredients, liquids, tablets, capsules, granulate, milk powder, yoghurt, puddings, ice cream, margarine, diet foods, baby food, coffee, tea, confectionary and beverages.
Our customers are:
- Manufacturers of hygiene and cosmetic products
- Manufacturers of paints, lacquers and building chemistry
- Manufacturers of cleaning products and protective agents
- Manufacturers of fine and base chemical products
AZO transports raw materials such as bulk goods, additives, pigments, liquids, enzymes and fillers fully automatically into industrial production processes. Process steps such as mixing, kneading, milling, dispersing, pressing, extruding, filling and packing are automated as far as possible. Future-proof process engineering and innovative process technology coupled with trend-setting process IT ensure the highest standard of quality in toothpaste, hair care products, cosmetics, nappies, paints, lacquers, toners, plasters, cements, renders, screeds, plasterboards, super-absorbers, additives, resins, textile additives, detergents, cleaning products, fire extinguisher products, protective agents, adhesives and fine chemical products.
Our customers are:
- PVC dry blend manufacturers and companies within the extrusion sector
- Manufacturers of plastic compounds with surface improvement
- Companies within the PVC paste processing sector
- Additive and master batch manufacturers and plastic processing companies
AZO transports raw materials such as plastic powders, chalk, titanium dioxide, modifiers, additives, plasticisers, paints, pigments, stabilisers, fluids, granulates and masterbatch fully automatically to mixers, extruders, compounders, granulating and dispersing systems, coating units, blown film extrusion lines right up to injection moulding machines and compactors. Future-proof process engineering and innovative process technology coupled with trend-setting process IT ensure the highest standard of quality in profiles, pipes, slabs, films, compounds, floor coverings, wall coverings and synthetic wallpapers as well as plastic additives, plastic films, technical plastic components, hollow bodies, glass components and spunbond web.
The individual AZO®Service ensures that your production processes are continually working properly for the complete runtime of your automatic feeding systems. Qualified and experienced service employees support and advise you in terms of
- New AZO feeding system installations
- Instructions and training
- On-site production assistance
- Documentation on spare parts
- Preventative inspections and maintenance
- Hotline service
- Maintenance and inspection contracts
- Original spare parts
- Global on-site servicing
- Repair service
- Retrofit modification and relocation of existing systems