Screener FLF 650
- Optimum screening results with a minimum of operational effort.
- Extremely short amortization period, sometimes considerably less than half a year.
- High throughput capacities, even with fine mesh sizes.
- Automatic elimination of solids and screen cleaning.
- All product contacting parts are made of stainless steel.
- Sturdy and high-quality design at a favourable price.
- Special design for operations with USDA monitoring.
- Little maintenance required, easy-to-clean design; simple dismantling due to quick-release clamps.
- Screen element can be changed without tools.
- Easy, uncomplicated operation, well-tried construction.
For continuous separation of solids from liquids, e
- cheese fines from whey
- butter from buttermilk
- fruit remains from fruit juice
- safety screening in the production of latex
- preliminary clarification of sewage water
- wherever agglomerates may develop when stirring powder into liquids
- recovery of solids from liquids
- safety screening in the production of varnish
- separation of solid chemicals from sewage
- removal of remains in used oil
The liquid with the solids is metered continuously and without bubbles into the screener via the inlet pipe. The rotor with the feeding screw transfers the liquid into the screening chamber where it is gently swirled through the screen fabric by the fluidizing bars. The liquid then flows through the screen fabric into a collecting vessel via the liquids discharge. The solids are conveyed to the solids outlet where they are discharged into a chute and transferred to the production process. The residence time in the screen chamber and thus the residual moisture of the solids can be influenced within certain limits by the adjustable tilt. The throughput capacity especially depends on the mesh size and the driving speed of the frequency converter (optional). The screen fabric can vibrate freely and thus cleans itself automatically. Blows caused by smaller foreign substances can also be get under control so that there is no damage.
Our customers are:
- Manufacturers of convenience food and nutriments
- Manufacturers of spices and baking ingredients
- Bakery product manufacturers
- Pet food manufacturers
AZO transports raw materials such as bulk goods, liquids, ingredients, flavourings and enzymes fully automatically into industrial production processes. Process steps such as mixing, kneading, stirring, baking, boiling, extruding, filling and packing are automated as far as possible. Future–proof process engineering, innovative process technology and trend-setting process IT ensure the highest standard of quality in soups, sauces, dough products, potato products, spice mixtures, cereals, jams, snacks, bakery ingredients, packed bakery products, pre-formed dough, fresh bakery products and pet food.
Our customers are:
- Pharmaceutical manufacturers
- Manufacturers of dairy products
- Confectionery manufacturers
- Beverage manufacturers
AZO transports raw materials such as agents, auxiliary materials, ingredients, active agents, bulk goods, additives and liquids fully automatically into industrial production processes. Process steps such as dissolving, crystallising, centrifuging, drying, mixing, granulating, milling, calibrating, pelleting, coating, pasteurising, cooling, spraying, filling and packing are automated as far as possible. Future-proof process engineering and innovative process control technology coupled with trend-setting process IT ensure the highest standard of quality in active ingredients, liquids, tablets, capsules, granulate, milk powder, yoghurt, puddings, ice cream, margarine, diet foods, baby food, coffee, tea, confectionary and beverages.
Our customers are:
- Manufacturers of hygiene and cosmetic products
- Manufacturers of paints, lacquers and building chemistry
- Manufacturers of cleaning products and protective agents
- Manufacturers of fine and base chemical products
AZO transports raw materials such as bulk goods, additives, pigments, liquids, enzymes and fillers fully automatically into industrial production processes. Process steps such as mixing, kneading, milling, dispersing, pressing, extruding, filling and packing are automated as far as possible. Future-proof process engineering and innovative process technology coupled with trend-setting process IT ensure the highest standard of quality in toothpaste, hair care products, cosmetics, nappies, paints, lacquers, toners, plasters, cements, renders, screeds, plasterboards, super-absorbers, additives, resins, textile additives, detergents, cleaning products, fire extinguisher products, protective agents, adhesives and fine chemical products.
Our customers are:
- PVC dry blend manufacturers and companies within the extrusion sector
- Manufacturers of plastic compounds with surface improvement
- Companies within the PVC paste processing sector
- Additive and master batch manufacturers and plastic processing companies
AZO transports raw materials such as plastic powders, chalk, titanium dioxide, modifiers, additives, plasticisers, paints, pigments, stabilisers, fluids, granulates and masterbatch fully automatically to mixers, extruders, compounders, granulating and dispersing systems, coating units, blown film extrusion lines right up to injection moulding machines and compactors. Future-proof process engineering and innovative process technology coupled with trend-setting process IT ensure the highest standard of quality in profiles, pipes, slabs, films, compounds, floor coverings, wall coverings and synthetic wallpapers as well as plastic additives, plastic films, technical plastic components, hollow bodies, glass components and spunbond web.
The individual AZO®Service ensures that your production processes are continually working properly for the complete runtime of your automatic feeding systems. Qualified and experienced service employees support and advise you in terms of
- New AZO feeding system installations
- Instructions and training
- On-site production assistance
- Documentation on spare parts
- Preventative inspections and maintenance
- Hotline service
- Maintenance and inspection contracts
- Original spare parts
- Global on-site servicing
- Repair service
- Retrofit modification and relocation of existing systems