The MIXOMAT is particularly well suited to discontinuous, gravimetric loading as well as to mixing and dyeing of granulate exactly as specified in the recipe, with masterbatch, re-work, pigments and additives. It can be used for medium to high throughputs values when loading compounding systems, blowing machines and foil lines. Various designs are available, covering a performance range from 150 kg/h to 2.5 t/h. Combining the process stages of transporting, dosing, weighing and mixing in one device achieves an exemplary level of efficiency. The MIXOMAT can easily be cleaned and has proved to be effective in meeting exacting requirements in terms of quality and reproducibility. With this device, it is possible to register and report on the exact material consumption at any time, even with minor components. It can be used both with individual loading or in collective loading systems with shared blower and secondary filter. The MIXOMAT can be combined excellently with high-precision dosing and weighing units such as FLEXIDOS® and AZODOS®, as well as with continuous gravimetric systems. By working together closely with the manufacturers of extrusion machines, AZO has developed modules that are precisely attuned for the extruders.
- Transporting, dosing, weighing and mixing in one compact, economical system
- Simple supply of up to 30 com-ponents via switching valves
- High repetition accuracy due to accurate weighing and recording of all components
- Rapid colour change and easy cleaning
- Precise throughput registration for each processing machine
- No need for differential dosing scales
- Compact, pre-assembled modules for rapid startup