Your AZO advantages
- Ideal system for feeding automatic conveying and weighing processes
- The integral dosing screw allows DOSITAINERS® to be switched over without interim cleaning
- Extremely high weighing accuracy, even with larger throughputs, as a result of the frequency-controlled drive with coarse/fine metering and a pneumatically operated seal on the dosing screw outlet
- Reliable discharging thanks to optional vibrating discharge aids
- Secure discharging with minimum generation of dust from the AZO DOSITAINER® thanks to patented docking collar
- Optional identification systems prevent mix-ups and allow precise batch tracing and documentation
- Alternative model available for highly flammable dusts with minimum ignition energy of 1mJ ≤ MIE <3mJ
The AZO DOSITAINER® is a container with integral dosing screw. It is suitable for use as a container for transporting bulk materials or as a storage bin with average throughput rates. In automatic processing plants, it is used as a portable storage bin suitable for automated handling. The integral dosing screw allows precise dosing into automatic weighing processes. Bulk materials are discharged from the AZO DOSITAINER® via a discharge base with a minimum of dust.
How it works
A pneumatically operated seal on the dosing screw head stops products from trickling out. Special air injection points on the discharge housing are used to clean the outlet area on the dosing screw after the metering process (optional).
AZO DOSITAINER® with discharge base
Integral dosing screw for switching bulk materials without leaving residue