Your AZO advantages
- Hygienic design
- Wet cleaning with jet cleaner
- Gasket easy to remove for drying after wet cleaning and easy to install as no adhesive is required
- The gasket is composed of silicone and is metal detectable.
- The sack support can be folded down or completely detached.
- Gas springs open the cover after releasing the clamps
- Cover switch for controlling system functions
- The cover switch complies with safety requirements for applications up to performance level D.
- Outlet, optimally adapted to downstream devices
- Suitable for ATEX zone 22 and 2
The hygienic design hopper serves to feed bulk solids in powdered and granular form into closed materials handling systems, especially in areas calling for the highest standards in hygiene. Products can be fed from sacks, boxes, drums or similar receptacles.
To avoid dust escaping when sacks are discharged, an aspiration process can be connected that starts when the cover of the feeding hopper is opened.
The cover switch is suitable for use in safety applications up to performance level D, such as shutting down downstream dosing units.
The sack support can be folded down or completely detached. The support feed are hygienically designed with no visible thread.
AZO Feeding hopper
in hygienic design