Your AZO advantages
- Stainless steel construction
- Sturdy and perfected design
- Generously dimensioned filters ensure dust-free continuous operation
- No production stoppage due to a device indicating that the product supply at the feeding point is running low
- High functional reliability
- Can be completely dismantled for cleaning
- Simple filter inspection
- Depending on the case of application different filter materials are available: Textile raw materials or PE sintered materials with PTFE membrane
For reliable feeding of powdery bulk materials to processing machines in the food, plastics and chemical industry. The materials can be picked up from e.g. sacks, drums, containers or silos. The type P... receivers are used as individual receivers, with a separate blower each, in discontinuous vacuum, low-velocity vacuum and dense-phase vacuum conveying systems. They are mounted on the batch hoppers of the processing machines where they serve for separating the bulk materials.
Filter with compressed air purging. Outlet with a swing-type valve and automatic request indicator, including clean air connection, electronic control or PLC control connection and clamping ring for mounting on customer’s machine hopper.
How it works
When switching the blower on, a vacuum is generated causing the product to be transferred via the conveying line from the pickup point to the receiver. When the conveying phase has ended, the outlet valve opens and the product is discharged. A new conveying cycle starts when the level control in the outlet requests more product. The filter is purged by automatic compressed air pulses after each conveying phase, and the air escapes via the vent filter.
The sequence of the operating cycles is controlled by a freely programmable or an electronic control system. The actual operating state is displayed at the electronic control.
Receiver type P...
for powdery bulk materials