The AZO 3D scan equipment is easy to transport and can also be taken onto an aeroplane as hand luggage.
Our laser scanner - LEICA BLK360
- Laser class 1
- Protection class IP54 (IEC 60529)
- Replaceable Li-ion battery
- Field of view: 360° horizontal / 300° vertical
- Visibility: up to 60 m
- 360,000 points per second
- Accuracy: 4 mm at 10 m / 7 mm at 20 m
- Temperature ranges: +5°C - +40°C
The 3D laser scanner is positioned on a tripod at the location to be scanned and controlled via an iPad.
Thanks to a range of scan qualities, there are options for scanning different scenarios as desired. THE RESULT
is a coordinate-based point cloud including 360° images
for improved visualisation.
Once the point cloud has been processed, we make the file available to you via a private SharePoint;
we are happy to advise you on the next steps. You can examine the result yourself using a freeware solution from Autodesk, and contact us at any time.