Reliable and safe feeding of 3D printers with reactive and non-reactive metal powders
- Completely inertized handling of reactive metal powders (introduction, processing, preparation and discharge)
- Reliable handling of fine-particle metal powders with poor flow properties
- Ultrasonic screener with reliable coarse discharge
- Glovebox with a refill option during the printing process is available for reactive and harmful metal powders
- Central system: One glovebox serves several printers
- Data evaluation and analysis of the machine and process data possible with additional tools
Further information can be found on our Additive Manufacturing topic page.