Complete identification and documentation from the receipt of goods, weighing, dosing and mixing of all raw materials up to filling, packaging and order execution of the final product.
The components of the process control system allow consistent shop floor monitoring.
- Recording of raw materials (Small components: unit packs, sacks, cans. Large components: big bags, tank vehicles)
- Manual weighing of tiny quantities, synchronously and asynchronously to the production process
- Mixing of the product components (components, flavours, artificial colours)
- Filling the mixtures into big bags or sacks
- Order execution of the finished goods units